Wednesday 17 October 2018

It snowed today here on Atherley Road

Ok, I did not see the 45 flakes, and Vicki did not photograph any of them - and neither of us "smoke" the official Canadian national identity crisis.

I am going to take a walk back along the shores of Lake Couchiching on Sunday. First entry is about ring-billed gulls, I think? Maybe someone can correct this?

Very locally the birds go by the name of "Volker's friend" for no apparent reason(?) I think they show interesting stances and behavior - so I took my chance:


The scene opens looking across Moose Bay toward Tudhope Park. On different walks this week I have counted between 36 gulls and more than 70 - so I am showing only a few individuals. (And maybe 20% of all the images.)







Time to leave for another blog:





Any thoughts of migration?

W O B

No comments:

Post a Comment