Saturday 31 October 2015

Diet before the first course

One of the changes I have noted when trying to locate the spots where photos were taken is the change in forest growth. The Notmans saw beautiful settings, set up their equipment and took images. Today some of these view points are overgrown. I know from asking that some scenes around Banff were in 1900s visible because of forest fires and today they are hidden behind stands of evergreens.

So coming off a diet I offer what I think was an unobstructed view of the "Tower of Babel"

Here are a couple of shots late in the afternoon of Thursday Oct 8:

I need to get further to my right. But this is what I encountered there:



Still beautiful. I'll try to give myself more time next time and set off along some nonexistant trail!

WOB

No comments:

Post a Comment