Saturday 29 April 2017

2,700 tons of Maple Syrup! Men sentenced for stealing

I felt I had to write to let you know

it wasn't me!

Santa, the wise old bird, the road runner, and the fossil! Still free, much to the delight of "Dentistry on West" who have reprimanded me on occasion for my like - love? - of maple syrup. I think Tom might still be a little wary of my visits in Feb, Mar, April - but I would never do such a thing.





I just wanted to write this account - but I haven't posted any photos for awhile. Maybe just a couple to mark our changing climate: Marsh marigolds are out already, at elevation, exposed to the elements. Photos from McGee Creek on Thursday.





Per "Du" mit Maike.

W O B

Und für Jörg:


 Langstreckläufer!  More than 2km of hills for starters, grass and/or sand on the shoulders

No comments:

Post a Comment