Friday 17 May 2019

Continuous as the stars that shine

I continue to quote from William Wordsworth's poem, "I wandered lonely as a cloud"

Now I will look at some of the variations in white:






The petals may be narrow or round, smooth edge or wavy.









There are more variations than this, but apparently not where I was in the "here and now". Maybe I will be able to return to Durham Wood and see if the variations  seen in 2011(?) are still to be found.

By the wayside of memory recall I have been trying to get the MacBeth quote - it is Dunsinane Hill
and "Macbeth shall never vanquished be, until Great Birnam wood to high Dunsinane hill Shall come against him."

So nothing to do with Durham Forest at all - now I can have my nap - sorry, a holiday this morning!

Wise  Old Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment