Thursday 29 February 2024

A request on illuminating subjects

 I am so pleased - there was a request today. Not quite Donald's ripples in space-time. But then there are parallels:


I think this is a Northern fulmar

It accompanied us for some time:




 The midnight Sun offered warm colours:




But it was when it came in close to both me and the silky ocean that  I became captivated:




And it got better:



It was so hard for me to believe what I was witnessing. I have not the imagination to clone such wonders of reflections. Sit back and enjoy what Nature offers us for free if we open our eyes:









We traveled together for perhaps 15 minutes. I on a boat, It on its wings. I would like to think it saw me. Maybe that is being conceited. I was not doing anything but wondering.


WOB

No comments:

Post a Comment