Saturday 26 August 2017

Eclipse Counterpoint

3 points of view:



SDO - Solar Dynamic Observatory. And the reason for the 2 aurora alerts between Aug 14 and 21.
The top is from the ISS by Roscosmos’ Commander Fyodor Yurchikhin and Sergey Ryazanskiy.
And the middle - of the Sun, Moon, and ISS - by Trevor-Mahmann

And 3 different pinhole "cameras" or projectors:
A simple colander - or why one should eat salads!

The images are reflections from the windows on buildings opposite. Each window acts as a
‘pinhole’ to image the eclipsed sun just as the spaces between leaves do.

And try to always start the day with a good creative breakfast.
And then there were those confused:

- talk about turning one's head. Reminds me somehow of Sesame Street.

And my dear sister:

Or am confusing one with my significant "Other"? I like Burgundy when I cannot have maple  syrup.


W O B

No comments:

Post a Comment