Sunday 24 December 2017

The Night Before Christmas

Not much has changed here in 6 weeks, apparently - maybe a little warmer.

I enjoyed my holidays on the Mayan Riviera although I was recognized and there were people who wanted their pictures taken with me. Still all were quite respectful and allowed me to relax with few interruptions. I was surprised by the reception.


That is not snow on the thatched roof in the centre. One does not talk about snow in the Yucatan.
However, the yellow feet give the Snowy Egret away.

Can you imagine that it was camoflaged by flamingos? Its true.

It is hard to see it in this picture. Reminds me of the cattle egrets last year camoflaged like cattle. Do you recall my photos? November 2016, I think - let me know and I'll send some photos to you.

By the way, last year I was revealing some of the misconceptions adults have been spreading about me and I have some links to quantum entanglement that might be of use to show alternatives to using Rudolph, etc., which obviously does not stand up to critical analysis. So as a "red herring" I conclude this year with an alternative leader for my sleigh -



Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

W O B

No comments:

Post a Comment