Friday 4 October 2019

Story Telling for today

Now this is the 6th year for this blog - how  I look today?


OK, I might look a little better than this photo - but maybe not!

The blog gets its inspiration from Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy: 40 years of parody and predictions I have to thank Jens, again, for setting up this piece to master.

But the real point about today is what happened on this day in 1957 - Sputnik I was launched and I gave a little pep talk. And the rest is history.

I don't think I could throw from third to first any better now than I could then when I broke the 2 windows from the outside while trying to become a better fielder for the Ledbury softball team. Ah, such is life - an opportunity to be honest. The Principle laughed - he had thought it was vandalism!

Wise Old Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment