Friday 25 November 2022

What if it doesn't snow on Christmas, how will Santa use his sleigh?

 It rained today.

+3°C, maybe even +4°C in the afternoon - ice cream weather!

And Advent is coming and maybe Santa will require Advil?


Actually with global heating, and children not believing in flying reindeer I have been looking into alternatives for several years - see past blogs usually written in December. So I am early in my plans, eh!

Here are the local conditions, west and east:



Note that even water is scarce, making it difficult for beaver and otter to make deliveries.

There are several hazards to navigation:







Thin ice, moving ice -



But then I saw the solution to several of my problems:






So, folks, be of good cheer - this is not a "Black Friday" after all!


WOB

No comments:

Post a Comment