Friday 23 February 2024

Its Saturday Night!

 This blog was suggested by a comment made in this blog  a few weeks ago. It brought back memories of Bobby Darin and "Splish splash"

 Splish, splash, I was takin' a bathLong about a Saturday night,


 A rub dub, just relaxin' in the tubThinkin' everythin' was alright

 


 There was a-splishin' and a-splashin'Reelin' with the feelin'Movin' and a-groovin'Rockin' and a-rollin', 

 



 Bing, bang, I saw the whole gangDancin' on my living room rug, yeah

 



 I needed my " 'Air dryer":


 But you know how it is - some days you can't do a thing with it -


 but hide your head!


 

Good golly, Miss Molly was-a even there, too:




  I was a-rollin' and a-strollin'Reelin' with the feelin'

 

 




 So now I am drying behind my ears.

Settling my brain for a long winter's - you must be joking - nap. I don't recall Saturdays being so energetic? Must be my memory? I was all shuck up!

 

Wobbily, with swim vest, ol' bird

No comments:

Post a Comment