Friday 2 August 2024

I need batting practice

 I haven't swung a bat in ages - not even a golf club in anger. So I limited myself to a dozen swings and this is what I got today:



That is toward Leacock from Tudhope - the background is maybe 300+m away.


The following is a diving sequence:



With its black head I guess this is a Caspian Tern.





Here is another diving sequence;


The above shot is for context. The tern is difficult to see at 200m, the forest at the left is

300m+ away, the two trees around 550m, and the blue background is 8km away.

The tern turned a couple of times:



and then it dove:


And enhanced(?):



 

Don't know that it caught anything -



I wonder what I would be like catching a falling star?




One can always dream,

 

WOB

No comments:

Post a Comment