Thursday 18 August 2022

Why I am late at posting

 This is my story and I am sticking to it!


Ja, I have been away awhile and things have changed. I have some 6000 images to keep me pleasantly occupied in dreamland. I'll try to get the cat to swallow a canary but in the meantime reflect on the following:


I think this is 4 reflections of a single bird but today I am not so sure.


We got as far as 74° north latitude and west of Pond Inlet, Baffin - details to follow when I have forgotten 90% and don't have to write so much. Our Ocean Endeavour is on the horizon near a cap.Try the link.


Botany was courtesy of (Prof Dr) Dawn Bazely, thanks very very much.

Animals, culture, geology, Inuit, ornithology, et al maybe to follow?

WObbily on land, rock solid on ice, WOB


No comments:

Post a Comment