I returned to the boardwalk again yesterday afternoon to see if the mink would return, I thought - as I did yesterday - that I might continue walking in search of butterflies. I did not do that! I was caught by a tern diving amidst a "Hand of Man" background toward Tudhope. So I set up my chair and tripod to face the greenery of Leacock.
Something caught my eye:
That's impressive, Darryl.
And I was not using binoculars or distance glasses.
The camera never lies?
So I am asked if that was luck - I don't think so if I don't name the subject before I go out side. I wait for Nature to fly, swim, or walk her course.
And this morning while looking out for pirates - see an earlier blog from August, 2024 - I saw a woman behaving strangely; a few steps then pause, a motion of her hand, then a few more steps, repeat. Ahead of her was a heron down by the bridge. Will it make a blog? Will the tern make it even with a poor choice of background? Letters in the "Comments" might influence "my lucky encounter" in the next blog!
Wobbily yours,
WOB
No comments:
Post a Comment