Wednesday 7 January 2015

Tudhope Park

Yesterday I went for a walk in deep snow without snowshoes - duff!
I know/have been told that I am warm blooded but at -10C that was unexpected!
The dark is mostly water mixed with a little snow. Although I am on the lake there is little water beneath me so this is ground water seepage or sump pump water.
The above is not a trimaran!
And below is an optical pun - the last to leave/the last two leaves on a tree:



Also big here is Tim Hortons. And a "double double" is coffee with 2 cream and 2 sugar. Here it is simply a double "cream":

I caught the following dream of mine at sunset - do not understand why it was closed?
It was clear that something was going to happen last night just from the colours at sunset:

I'll show you what happened later - wob

No comments:

Post a Comment